Customer Support Representative (Technical Helpdesk)
MICROS Systems, Inc. is the world's leading developer of enterprise applications serving the hospitality and specialty retail industries. We are a smart, progressive, energetic, rapidly growing great place to work. MICROS offers a great business casual working environment, competitive salary and a comprehensive line of benefits.
- Responsible for receiving, triage and routing of incoming customer calls and Corporate Support Center dispatched calls. Answer incoming calls in a timely manner as necessary.
- Problem solving with customers regarding their technical challenges, which may include remote assistance, trouble shooting, assisting in programming the MICROS product to the customer specifications, and other technical support.
- Attempt resolution using available resources.
- Escalate unresolved cases as necessary.
- Dispatch unresolved cases and hardware cases appropriately as needed.
- Follows up with customers on open cases.
- May make follow up calls to customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Staging of equipment may be required in this position.
- High School diploma and a minimum of 1 year related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with computers, standard office equipment and general business software applications.
- Good customer service and written/verbal communication skills. Bi-lingual in French & English is an asset.
- Good organizational skills.
- Flexibility in availability may be necessary.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and/or stand and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
MICROS enjoys being an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
MICROS Systems, Inc. provides enterprise applications for the hospitality and retail industries worldwide. Over 150,000 MICROS systems are currently installed in table and quick service restaurants, hotels, motels, casinos, leisure and entertainment, and retail operations in more than 130 countries, and on all seven continents. In addition, MICROS provides property management systems, central reservation and customer information solutions under the brand MICROS Fidelio for more than 15,000 hotels worldwide, as well as point-of-sale and loss prevention products through its subsidiary Datavantage for more than 50,000 specialty retail stores worldwide. MICROS stock is traded through NASDAQ under the symbol MCRS.